Monday 29 June 2009

I have been asked to provide some sample menus and prices. I intend to provide a bespoke service meeting the customers needs depending on the season and the occasion, so here are a few ideas if I were planning some events to take place in the next few weeks.

  • A celebratory dinner party cooked where it will be served for 6-10 people might be

Starter of pan-fried scallops and black pudding served on home made soda bread

Parcels of Salmon steaks, new potatoes, braised lettuce, seasonal vegetables as available

Summer Pudding served with clotted cream

Approx £30 per head

  • Afternoon Tea @ £7 per head

Finger sandwiches with home made bread/rolls

Scones, jam and cream

Assorted cakes( made to customers choice)

I am always willing to incorporate vegetarian food and accommodate special diets. I have some good tried and tested gluten free recipes.

I think that Whitby and its environs are blessed with excellent food providers, sea food obviously but also butchers and game dealers green grocery and cheese. I will always try to use local seasonal food in my menus.

I can provide home made bread and other baked goods.

I will consider some other occasions and plan some menus accordingly and post them later.

These prices and ideas are only intended to be a guide.

No comments:

Post a Comment